How to Access Brightspace (BSp)
- Use an internet browser and go to UMaine portal
- Use your MaineStreet credentials and sign in at the login screen.
- Click on the Brightspace icon via the launchpad on the portal website.
Trouble logging into Brightspace (BSp)
Brightspace credential is identical to your MaineStreet credential. If you have a difficult time to log into BSp, please check to make sure:
- Your MaineStreet info is correct.
- You are currently a University of Maine student.
- You are currently enrolled in a course with UMaine.
- You have a current and active MaineStreet password. (check info at accounts.maine.edu).
If you completed the checklist and still have an issue, you can contact UMS:IT Student Support for further assistance.
How to learn more about Brightspace (BSp)
Brightspace (BSp) is a very powerful class learning tool. It provides an online environment for students to learn and collaborate with course materials. Brightspace has created in-depth guides for students/learners to further understand and excel in its platform.
The detailed official guide on how to use Brightspace for learners can be found in this Brightspace Learner Help Guide.